Please be courteous when planning to utilize our services to inspect your vehicle prior to appointment.
· Make sure that all fasteners are tightened.
· Coolant topped off and bled properly
· Fresh spark plugs of proper heat range
· All ignition components (ie, cap, rotor, and wires) are within factory spec
· High quality factory style ignition wires are used
· Fuel system is properly powered and connected
· Injectors are installed and new hardware installed (o-rings and base gaskets)
· Oil leaks/seepage are kept to a minimum
· Turbo piping and couplers have adequate clamping for application
Mechanical services are available at an additional rate. If you plan on using an electronic boost controller, please educate yourself to the proper use and setup of the unit, or bring a manual unit. There is no such thing as too much fuel, so plan ahead, and make sure that your car has enough headroom for the power that you plan on producing.
With a well planned out fuel system which includes a rising rate regulator, fuel pump and accompanying high amp relay, more power could be realized without risk of running excessively high duty cycles.